CUSTOMIZE YOUR SEARCH

Friday, April 10, 2009

Your Not In This Alone

Yes, this is your divorce and no one knows more than you what you want. However, if you can turn to your friends and family for advice, take it. You don't have to act on what they are telling you, but options and other opinions should be listened to. In my case, I thought that my marriage would work. Those around me could see that I was wrong. So maybe now it is time for me to see that I was wrong and perhaps they have a better perspective than I do. Also, I talk to my family because I need people around me to keep me strong. I want nothing more than to end my divorce. Because I want this over quickly, I am willing to cave in on my spouses demands. That is where my family and lawyer come in. They won't allow me to be weak and give in. If you reside to the fact that you need to listen to them, it will make you stronger. That being said, you still need to know what is fair and draw the line there.

No comments:

Post a Comment